- Experienced Senior NEPA Project Managers.
- Certified Professionals.
- American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
- Certified Environmental Professionals (CEP)
- Environmental Attorneys (JD)
- Professional Engineers (PE)
- Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- Demonstrated success in preparing streamlined environmental planning documents.
- Managed more than 90 Environmental Assessments (EA), Environmental Impact Statements (EIS), and California Environmental Reviews.
- Oversee environmental surveys and studies including natural and cultural resources, socioeconomics, noise, and air quality.
- Experienced Air Quality and Traffic Engineers.
- Trained Public Outreach and Risk Communication experts.
- Archaeological and Historic Preservation.
- Surveys and Reporting.
- Section 106 and Tribal Consultation.
- Experienced in preparing Environmental Assessments (EAs) to analyze the potential environmental impacts of installing solar photovoltaic panels at several Navy installations throughout the Southwestern U.S.
- Assessed impacts to operations and natural and cultural resources.
- Experienced in preparing controversial Environmental Impact Statements (EISs) and overseas Environmental Reviews for some of the largest and most complex projects in the Pacific and overseas for the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps.
- Analyzed potential environmental impacts of basing and operating a new aircraft and constructing new training ranges.
- Provided exceptional NEPA management support services to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District for several major flood risk management projects in north central Texas.