1. GSA Contract Holder
We’re excited to announce that Scout is a prime contract holder under the GSA contract and can now be accessed directly through our GSA contract!
What is a GSA Contract?
The GSA Schedule, also known as Federal Supply Schedule or Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), is a long-term governmentwide contract with companies like Scout that provide access to millions of commercial products and services at fair and reasonable prices to the government.
Why use a GSA Contract?
This Environmental Consulting Services award can support federal agencies in meeting their environmental requirements and streamlining the contracting process by providing a faster, more cost-efficient means to meet environmental requirements.
Services that can be provided under the GSA contract:
Includes providing advice and assistance to businesses and other organizations on environmental issues, such as the:
- Environmental Assessment (EA) and Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) preparation under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Control of environmental contamination from pollutants, toxic substances, and hazardous materials
- Endangered species, wetland, watershed, and other natural resource management plans
- Archeological and/or cultural resource management plans
- Identifying problems (e.g., inspect buildings for hazardous materials), measure and evaluate risks, and recommend solutions by multi-disciplined staff of scientists, engineers, and other technicians with expertise in areas, such as air and water quality, asbestos contamination, remediation, ecological restoration, and environmental law such as Planning and Documentation Services for the development, planning, facilitation, coordination, and documentation of and/or for environmental initiatives such as ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) and sustainable performance measure development
Information you need to access Scout through the GSA contract?
- Contract Name: U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), Multiple Award Schedule – Special Item Number (SIN) 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- Contract No.: 47QRAA21D009A
- Period of Performance: August 20, 2021 through August 19, 2026
- Estimated Award Ceiling: $30,000,000
- Socioeconomic Status: Scout is registered as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) in GSA so we are able to respond to set asides for SDVOSBs and small businesses and of course unrestricted solicitations
2. Army Environmental Command (AEC) Contract Holder
We’re also excited to announce that the Scout is a prime contract holder with our strategic partner Cardno Government Services as the Scout-Cardno Joint Venture under the U.S. AEC Environmental Compliance Conservation Services (ECCS), Small Business Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)!
How will the AEC ECC contract be used?
It provides another avenue for Army contracting in addition to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineer contract vehicles.
Services that can be provided under the AEC ECCS contract:
Includes a wide range of evaluations, investigations, surveying, sampling, training, plan reviews and development, and permit reviews and development for various environmental compliance services at CONUS installations, as well as in Puerto Rico, Alaska, and Hawaii. Under this contract, the Scout-Cardno JV can provide services in the following environmental compliance areas:
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Drinking water
- Petroleum, Oils, and Lubricants
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste
- Medical Waste
- Storage Tanks
- Lead Based Paint
- Pest Management
- Pollution Prevention
- Asbestos Management
- Air Quality and Emissions
- Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act (EPCRA)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Environmental Training
Information you need to access the Scout-Cardno JV through the AEC ECCS contract?
- Contract Name: U.S. Army Environmental Command (AEC) Environmental Compliance Conservation Services (ECCS), Small Business Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
- Contract No.: W9124J-20-D-0012
- Awarded to: Scout-Cardno Joint Venture, LLC
- Period of Performance: July 6, 2021 through July 5, 2026
- Total Award: $22,500,000 (shared capacity)
Contact me today at email@example.com to learn more.